5/14/2010

TGIF!!!

Hi!!! Sitting here with a cold bear, a clean house and pizza on the way. Life is good! *grin*Hope you all are enjoying your Friday. I took a break from work and cleaning and did a card earlier today. And I’ve been waiting ever since for the rain to stop. And it finally did. I guess the saying that April showers will bring May flowers should be changed to May showers will bring June flowers. If the freaking roe deers don’t eat them all…

The 365 cards challenge today is a recipe. I love recipes, so I had to play. One was to use  a 4.25 x 5.5 card, two patterned papers, stripes, 1 piece of ribbon, stamped image and a stamped sentiment. And here is my take:

A bird told me

  I used one patterned paper as background, and another one to stamp my image and sentiments on. From that same awesome Webster’s pages paper, I cut out the flowers in the bottom. The image stamps is from
Artistic Outpost and the sentiment is from the A little bird told me set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela

Well, I’m smelling Pizza! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

6 comments:

Rose said...

Beautiful girl :) have a fantastic weekend!!

Irena said...

Wonderful card, I like the colors :)

Unni said...

Åh så nyyyyydelig kort, vakkert oppsett og lekre farger, veldig vakkert:)
Unni

Sophie said...

Gorgeous card, Tesa !

Kathy Martin said...

Darn cute card! Enjoy your pizza and beer! :)

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card. Very very lovely.. :) xxx