5/22/2010

Happy Birthday!!!

It’s my friends birthday today, and I hope she is having a wonderful day with lot’s of love and cake. Here is the card I made her earlier this week and should have landed in her mail box by now. It’s based on the Sketchy colors challenge #24.

Grattis UlrikaI ended up with no place for the sentiment, so I put it inside instead.Grattis Ulrika insida  Have a lovely Saturday all. I’ll be back tomorrow with a new 365 cards Super Sketchy Sunday – aaaand we have a new great sponsor!!!

Tesa

5 comments:

annes paperfun said...

Ååå så stilig kort!
Nydelig gjennomført og flott løsning på skissen.
Takk for at du deltar.
God helg.
klem Anne

Irena said...

Wonderful card :)

li-bee-ti said...

This Tilda is super cute! I love the colors you've used.
But most of all, I love that hidden lace.
I'm sure your friend loved this card! :)

~amy~ said...

FABulous...I bet your friend LOVED this fabbie card!

Ulrika said...

Åh, åh, åh! Underbart! Jag ÄLSKAR det! Det damp ner i brevlådan idag och jag blev ju bara såååå glad! Den perfekta uppvaktningen! Tack Tesa, jag uppskattar det verkligen, det står här bredvid mig nu så jag kan njuta ordentligt av konstverket ... Lånar fotona till men egen blogg, du tar så fina bilder. Tack igen, min vän! <3