3/09/2010

What a wonderful world!

The challenge at 365 cards today is a wonderful song inspired one. It brightened my day up for sure! I love this song, it’s so full of hope and summer. Bring on the summer!!! Here is my take on it, using the fab sketch from Mojo Monday. Life is like a song

Papers: Bazzill Kraft, Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Firecracker Designs by PamelaButter/Dragon Fly, The artful Stamper – the Rose, Papertrey Ink – Sentiment.
Ink: Versa Fine, Distress ink, Color box chalk
Decos: Ribbon, embossing folder, glossy accent.

I also thought I’d share the first layout from this past weekend’s crop. The challenge was to use embossing, ribbon, metal and flowers.  The page is about this freaking winter we are having. Love these Bo Bunny papers!!! I was happy to win this one, and I got a goodie bag filled with yummy stamps, bling and a Pro Marker holder bag. Oh joy!Värsta vintern There wont be any photos from the crop though… I’m one lousy photographer and even worse scrapbooker. On day one, I simply forgot to use my camera. I was totally absorbed by everything going on. When I got home I found out I had taken four photos… yep. Well. I did have bigger ambitions for day 2. What did I do? I forgot my memory card in the computer…

Have a great day folks!

Tesa

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Your card and layout are beautiful - you do nice work!

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

Beautiful card and layout!

Please check out my NEW challenge blog and Design Team call! www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

xoxo
-Megs :)

Rose said...

oh tesa your card is stunning!! and face it you only want spring to come so you can get your son back that is frozen in all that snow! LOL :) your page is beautiful and congrats on winning!!

li-bee-ti said...

The card is so beautiful! I love the color combo of craft, pink and bashful blue, with a touch of green. one of my favorites.
I used this sketch to my new project, and I hope I'll be able to post it tonight.
btw, it was nice seeing your photo on 365 cards... a bit different from the one on your blog.
nice to meet you... LOL...
While you're freezing in your place, we are having a very very warm weather here, very unlike this season. it's a crazy world...
hugs,
Libeeti

Scrap by Heart said...

Så vackert kort du gjort och LO är helt fantastisk!

Tack rara du för att du blev min follower - jag blev verkligen sååå glad! :-) :-)

Kram

LadyDi said...

Du är makalöst duktig Tesa. Båda alstren är underbara. Vilka färger i kortet! Kram

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow! Your card is gorgeous, luv all the details on it. Your LO is amazing! That patterned paper is fab!

~amy~ said...

I tell you...you are chock full of talent...love your card...love your layout!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Tesa. Love the papers you have used as well as the lovely image. Beautiful layout as well.
Hugs
Desire

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

Lovely card and layout page thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Vilket fint kort du gjort och LO'n blev superfin med det underbara pappret! Visst är det vackert? Ja, vi har verkligen fått mycket snö i år! Vart ska allt ta vägen när det smälter sen??!!!

Ha det gott!

Kram Susanne