3/15/2010

Spring Card

The ad over at 365 cards challenge today is baskets with beautiful Easter eggs painted with blue flowers. An inspiration for sure. I’m not much of an Easter card kind of gal, but it inspired me to do a blue spring card with ribbon. I kept it very simple, and tried to make a card in less than 20 minutes. I managed to do it in 15, but I did have this fab Iris from The Rubber Café already colored up.

Iris

Papers: Bazzill, Dream Street Papers, October Afternoon.
Stamp: The Rubber Café - Iris
Ink: Versa Fine, Distress ink
Decos: Spellbinders nestabilities, fancy tags, ribbon from stash.

It’s simple, and done in no time, but I kind of like it. Now I’ll go back to my layout projects. See ya!

Tesa

10 comments:

Michelle Nist said...

I really like the contrast between the grid and the flourishy part. :) Great job and FAST!!

Rose said...

oh this is BEAUTIFUL!!! OK now your to be known as "Speed Crafter" lol

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous- love the BG and love the flourishes. Iris' is one of my favorite flowers! Gorgeous coloring!

li-bee-ti said...

WOW, aren't you the "fastest card maker".... 15 minutes!
Great card. I love the iris image.
Is it lace ribbon underneath the image?
simple, but yet elegant.

Anonymous said...

yes.. wow.. 15mins and looking so great.. not only speedy but gorgeous too :)

~amy~ said...

soooo pretty!!! love all the blues!

~ Sophia ~ said...

Underbart vackert kort Tesa!
Alltid lika härligt att kika in till dig!

Du har något att hämta i min blogg om du är intresserad... såå, välkommen in till mig. = )

KRAM! Sophia

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the colors. Love the flower. Thanks for playing along on my day! Hugs.

Nati Tristan said...

That card's center is absolutely beautiful! I lvoe that awesome transparent ribbon! You make gorgeous cards!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.