10/04/2009

Work, work, work

I had a lovely card making day yesterday. I did have to clean the house, go to IKEA, cook dinner, be a mum... but besides that I spend most of the day by my scrap desk. Today is totally another story. Today I'm working. And working. And working. (And cooking, and grocery shopping, and cleaning the guinea pigs place). I want to make cards! LOL! I had some serious addiction problems now after lunch, so I sneaked in a quick card. One might take a break, right!

This one is for the JP Hobby's (Swedish LSS), October Festival. To use ONLY black and white. I had a friend, Shelley, making a black and white card (well, actually two) a while agot, that turned out gorgeous so this challenge was perfect for me, really wanted to try that out!

Recipe: Papers; Bazzill. Stamps; Prickley Pear. Ink; Versa Fine. Mesh, lace, EK Success Punches, Kaiser pearls.

I'd better go back to my text. If I'm good, I might fit in another card or layout tonight. Have a lovely Sunday!

Tesa

3 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

This is awesome Tesa!

DeeDee said...

Very elegant.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is absolutely gorgeous- I LOVE all of the embellishments- love the lace! Great B/W card Tesa!