10/06/2009

A Page in Time...

...October Kit was filled with declicious papers from Fancy Pants, Little Yellow Bicyle and Dream Street Papers. I've played with the Rough and Tough papers and rub ons from Fancy Pants .


This is another page from when we were celebrating my parent's 40'th wedding anniversary. We did have a wonderful time, but the kids were not totally cooperative. You might remember THIS page... Well, this is to be seen as the sequel... A happy ending.
I love happy endings!

Edit: Today's challenge at 365 cards was to use cross-stitching. Anybody who knows me a little knows I LOVE stitching in any shape. Sooo, I had to make a quick one. But taking photos at night nowadays when the darkness comes creeping earlier and earlier is difficult. Hence the awful colors, despite the use of FAB Indian Summer papers.

Recipe: Papers; Bazzill, Basic Grey, DCWV. Stamp; Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. Ink; Versa Fine, Distress Ink. Stickles.

Tesa

5 comments:

Rose said...

love the papers you used for the card! both are awesome :0)

Gloria Stengel said...

Fabbie!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, I love that stamp really fun, you did a great job!!!!

MicheleV said...

Love your papers & stamp ~ your card is great!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Great card, love that stamp.