10/05/2014

Miss You a Latte

Hello! Hope you all have had a great weekend. I took some time and made a couple of cards but spent even more time browsing the web and lost myself in all the amazing inspiration out there. It’s been a good day! :)

I bought a few MFT sets a while back and now I finally inked one of them up.

Miss you a latte

I’m playing with My Favorite Things Get Sketchy Challenge this week.

 

Now it’s time for an episode of Game of Thrones with my boy. Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

SO, SO cute, Tesa! What a fun stamp set, and you have used it brilliantly here~! Love the text and grid paper combo and the pops of black, too. The ink splatters are just so perfect for your coffee theme. Love it!

~amy~ said...

I LOVE this...awesome colors.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo fun!! LOVING those mugs and the splatters!!!!!

yyam said...

Ooooh...what a super fun card!:)

Heidi C. said...

Very nice card! beautiful coloring and layout! I really like it!