9/14/2014

Best mom in the world

My mother is the best and she’s having a difficult time. Thought I’d send her some love.

Världens bästa mamma

I’m a bit rusty and my try at a shabby chick look is not the best ever. I think (hope) she likes it anyway. I pulled out some old favorites – papers, flower stamps and flower dies from Heartfelt creations and some sadly neglected sets from PTI.

I used sketch #92 from CAS(E) this sketch. Not much of a CAS card, but the sketch was great. And I’m not playing anyway. :)

Today is election day here in Sweden. I’ve always found this day special, it’s a celebration of our democracy. I hope the result will prove that openness and tolerance still rules and that we do not want any of the small minded intolerance of the SD!

Have a beautiful day!
Tesa

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Your mom will love this gorgeous card!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee the banner and the flowers!! And big HUGS to your Mom!!

Janice said...

I know your Mom will love it, just as I do!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I KNOW your mother will love this, Tesa! It is gorgeous, and beautifully shabby chic! I adore the little button card on here, and the distressing and flowers, too. And the banner is adorable!

Desire Fourie said...

So beautifully shabby vintage. Loving the bunting.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

yyam said...

I'm sure your mom will love it...it's gorgeous!