4/01/2013

Merci

Hi! Hope you had a great weekend and a lovely Easter celebration. We have had some family time and it’s been really nice. I also found some time to craft this morning. Yay for me! :)

I tried a new technique (for me) – stamping with glue and adding glitter. This baby shimmers. Like crazy! Good thing it’s going to a lady who loves her bling! :)

merci

We have wonderful weather with a clear blue sky and a sun so bright I’d like to wear shades indoors. I love it, but it sure makes the photographing part a tad bit difficult….

merci 2

All the stamps are from Heartfelt Creations: Burlap Background and Tattered Blossoms. The merci is a SRM sticker.

I used this fabbie sketch from Sketch Saturday.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

6 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! Love the gorgeous color!

Nancy Seed said...

Stunning. Love how the glitter comes through and the flowers are so dramatic looking. Great job. Definitely have to try this technique.

~amy~ said...

super duper gorgeous!

Desire Fourie said...

Just awesome with beautiful monochromatic tones.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love those flowers!!!!!

Unknown said...

wow this is fab... the colour is lush and it just pops off the page... stunning!! Thanks so much for playing at Sketch Saturday xx