1/14/2013

Joy is a flower

Hi! Happy Monday!

Here is my card I did for this week’s post over at The Rubber Cafe. I can’t get enough of the Pictures Framed set. I used it with a masked piece of the large rose from the Rose Garden set.

Joy 1

I painted the rose part of the stamp with Scrap Happy Glue and covered it all up with You’re so fine glitter so it really sparkles.

Joy 3

All the papers are from MME. Love the colors! :) Sentiment is from the Friends set.

I used a sketch from Molly’s Scrapbooking’s crop. But to late to enter it. But it was a great sketch!

Joy 2

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Tesa

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa another scrumptuous creation. Love the vintage feel to it.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous!!!

yyam said...

Gorgeous as always. Love the colours and the yummy layers!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!! As always!

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy cow! This is stunning!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So beautiful! I love the doily, the tag, the colors and the added twine....love it all!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! So BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the tag!!!

Rose said...

beautiful and i love the shiny flower :)