10/15/2012

Many Thanks

Hi all! Happy Monday!
What a weekend! I got tons of stuff done, like cleaning my house and meeting a job related deadline and going to an art exhibition and having a dinner for some friends and… phew! I didn’t spend one minute in my scrap room though. So I have a serious paper craft urge right now and I plan to make it up to myself tonight. :)
Today’s card is a black and pink creation for The Rubber Café using Floral background and Many thanks.
Many Thanks
This Floral Background stamp is a beauty and perfect for heat embossing. I used my new Decorative Labels One for the card base and an Inkit flower from Riddersholm Design.
Have a fab new week!!!
Tesa

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is sooooo you...love all the pops of black and the shape is wonderful!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, love the die, layout and the colors!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds like you had a very busy and productive weekend, Tesa! LOVE your card! SO graphic and bold and beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love the colors!!!!!

yyam said...

You make the most elegant shaped cards. This one's timeless and gorgeous! :)

Rose said...

stunning!!! love the shape :)

Dora said...

Love love that shape this is amazingly pretty!