9/18/2012

Cheers! It’s a Skipping Stones Design Blog Hop!

Hi!!!
We are celebrating the new release Cheers! with a Blog Hop showing off this fab set that is soooo funny but also elegant and oh so versatile. I’ll go with the more elegant theme today, but be sure to find some hilarious sentiments if you hop with us!!! (I’ll use them later…).
If you came from Rochelle’s blog you’re right on track, if not you might want to start from the beginning over at Skipping Stones Design.
Ok, so, here is my card. I love Martinis. I can’t drink them anymore due to my migraine, but I remember the taste, the feel of luxury (being a student everything except an occasional beer was luxury!) and the olives. Yummy!!! And I had a partner in crime when came to martinis. And she is a lucky duck cause she can still enjoy them… And in two weeks when she receives this, she can also enjoy this. :)Happy Birthday 3
I cut out the martini glass from the background stamp, mounted it on a glittery Prima Chip Board with some 3D foam and added a ribbon and a Spellbinders die (it’s new, got it last week, loooove it!).
Happy Birthday 2
I stamped the background stamp on the inside of the card, masking off parts of it. Hope she gets the message!
And here is the sketch of the week, designed by our amazing guest Kim Kesti!!! Hope you will play with us! All info on the Skipping Stones Design Blog!
SSD Sketch 146
Next stop on the hop is Kim Kesti herself!!! She will have something fantastic in store for you!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
Tesa

19 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this fun card. Such striking colors.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the colors and loving that design!!!!

Scrappychick said...

Gorgeous card! LOve the new die!

Janice said...

I was searching for another word for your designs, but I keep coming back to beautiful!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

LOVE.

craftieodmae said...

Incredible, love the black, it pops!

Jingle said...

GORGEOUS card!

Megan Aaron said...

omg I love this! so elegant! and I love how you finished the inside too!

Jay Gee said...

Love your card and the colour combo - gorgeous!

Katie Gehring said...

This is so stylish and classy! Love this!

Karen B. said...

Gorgeous and elegant, great choice of colors.

yyam said...

Just gorgeous! Love the colours and that die!

yyam said...

Just gorgeous! Love the colours and that die!

yyam said...

Just gorgeous! Love the colours and that die!

Rose said...

beautiful!!! (ok gorgeous was already said tons of times!! lol)
i love the crown above the drink, she might just be the drink queen on her bday?? lol

Glenda J said...

So classy! Great work on this lovely card.

Audrey Pettit said...

How gorgeous! And you're right.....so elegant, too!

Angela said...

Love the 'upscale' take on the stamp set and the sketch! Fab card!

belldoubleyou said...

You know, this set is so sketchy that I wouldn't have thought about trying to use it to make something elegant. But you have definitely pulled it off!