3/26/2012

Prickley Pear Monday

Hi Peeps! Hope your weekend was a real good one! Mine was great. The weather was like summer, warm and sunny and the spring flowers are up (so I’ll remember that when the snow comes on Thursday…) We had friends over for dinner, whiskey and Mahjong on Friday. It was so much fun and I tried a new dessert that was heaven. Yay!

Here is today’s Prickley Pear card. With a new favorite cutie pie! The Duck in Tub!

Duck Pond

He is colored with Distress inks: Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold and Wild Honey. The water got some stickles on it, so it sparkles. Love the paper piece from Echo Park – please feed the ducks! :)

Duck pond 2

The flowers are stamped twice and mounted on 3d foam. With some yellow pearl maker in the centers.

The design is based on Card Pattern’s Sketch 158. It’s a great one. As always!

 

My second card is for this month’s Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge. It’s due March 31 so there is still time! This sketch is super fun too!!!

And my take:

Easer Bunny

I’m using super cute Bunny with Egg and Happy Everything.

All info about the Prickley Pear sketch challenge can be found HERE!

Have a fab new week!!!

Tesa

20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Tesa, these are adorable. I just love the first one and really wish I could feed the cute duckling. I grew up on a farm and I always loved feeding the geese and ducks, especially when they ate out of my hand. We even had peacocks.
Hugs
Desire

Laurel said...

Such super sweet cards!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BOTH BEAUTIFUL Tesa!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that little duck in the first one!! Toooooooooooooo cute!! And loving how you decorated the eggs in the second one!

Isha Gupta said...

Both your cards are just Gorgeous Tesa. Love the color combo too. Those eggs look so cute..lovely.

Janice said...

Love them both! The duck is so cute!

Lori said...

Super cute on both card, but especially the duckie...

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable creations! Love that little duckie!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh I love both your Easter cards Tesa. Reminds me that Spring is here.

~amy~ said...

BOTH of your cards are wonderful...soooooo CUTE.

whoistracy said...

Well isn't that duck just the cutest!!! Love all the springy cards you've been making lately.

Rose said...

both are awesome!!
i just love the little rabbit with his "cool" eggs :)

yyam said...

Sweet cards! I lovelovelove the one with the cute duckie! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Your cards are so beautiful, Tesa! I absolutely love what you did with the duck in tub. Such fabulous coloring and dimension on the flowers. Love the sparkly water, and love the pom pom trim around the panel. Such a sweet take on the March sketch, too. SO adorable!

Kristii said...

Absolutely amazing cards Tesa!!!! You never cease to amaze me!! Love the sweet little duck and you totally rocked the sweet little bunny image too!!! Way fun!

Angelica Turner said...

Both cards are so cute, love the first one with the ducky.

Maritha said...

Så fina, härliga färger!!
Kram

Veronica Tingvall said...

så himla gulliga kort!
Kram/Veronica

C said...

Two wonderful creations!

Anna-Karin said...

Vilka jättefina kort! Ankan i baljan med stickles vatten är helt underbar.

AdoraBella said...

WOW - super cute card! Love the both of them! The images are lovely and I love your coloring!
Hugs
- Maria