11/07/2010

Super Sketchy Sunday

Happy Sunday folks!

It's time for a new sketch by Pam over at 365 cards. And a lovely sketch it is.

We are lucky to have Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps as sponsor this week (again!!! wohoo!!!) and one happy card maker will recieve a fabbie rubber stamp prize! I used my favorite PPRS stamp set Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus on my card, and I also flipped the sketch.
I love green, and I really like how this one came out. BUT - super BAD weather all week made the photographing business totally impossible. Once I had mailed it off the sun came out. Figures. Anyway, sorry about that, imagine vivid colors... LOL!

I've spent the weekend with this young man and the rest of his (and my) family.

Have a lovely Sunday!
Tesa

7 comments:

Onkis said...

Hejsan!

Den glassen såg verkligen god ut :)
Och snyggt kort,lycka till!

Du,titta gärna in på min blogg,där händer det roliga saker som jag hoppas att du vill vara med på.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love that card Tesa! LOVEEEEEEEEEE the colors and that flower!!!! And that photo is JUST PRECIOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

This is so so pretty.. Love the SSS this week. Got to play :)

Rose said...

girl this is stunning!!! love the colors :) and what a cutie pie!!!!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous work tesa!!!!

li-bee-ti said...

What an awesome card, Tesa!!!
You make such beautiful cards (and layouts...), it is really so so beautiful.
And that photo!!!! He has grown up so much! I still remember your post about his birth.... it was heart touching.

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty!! I love all the fun layers on it! Great job with the sketch! ♥♥♥