4/06/2010

2 Sketches 4 You…

…has another fabbie sketch up this week that I simply had to play with. I started out last night with a great idea in mind but the road went bumpy and I strayed. A lot…. But if you are on your best of moods, you can see most of the elements…

Bloom On April

Papers: Bazzill and a beautiful scrap paper (the last piece!!!)

Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber StampsBerry Bunches, Mainly Flowers half sheet.

Ink: Versa Fine, Distress ink

Decos etc: Kaiserkraft rhinestones, stickles, fancy tags and circles from Spellbinders and lace.

I like it and it anyway. It has great dimension with several layers and the stickles and lace gives texture.

Bloom on detaljI'm also entering this in The Pink Elephant's Nature challenge. Lot's of nature on this card! :D

I have a new pile of tests to grade on my desk, so I’d better return to that. Take care!

Tesa

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

WOWZA...gorgeous!!!!

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow, stunning!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

Wowzers!! This is incredibly beautiful!! I could not love it more!!! WOW!

Shanna said...

This is simply amazing! Thanks for playing with us!

Nati Tristan said...

This is soooo cute! I love how you put the lace on the bottom! It's great and just so refreshing with such spring colors. You obviously have talent. Beautiful work all the time.

Rose said...

this is stunning!! love the lace and the sentiment :)

Annie said...

Stunning - love love love that lace and the colour scheme. Just wow. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Liana said...

Esto es realmente espectacular!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely project! I love the touch of lace and stickles- pretty images! TFS

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, what an elegant card! Such a clever take on the sketch.
the image and the sentiment sticker are great, and the lace is awesome!

Vanessa said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love the splashes of red!

Kathy Martin said...

This card ROCKS! :)

Rose said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on being a Fab 5 pick!

Smita said...

Very very pretty!! Love the colors too.

Lisa said...

Beautiful card!! I love the details and dimension :)

Janelle said...

Wow! So pretty. I never would've thought to turn that sketch into a round card. Great job and easy to see why you made the Fab Five!

Nina said...

Såå vackert! Grattis till en välförtjänt placering bland Fab Five!! :D

Kram!