7/24/2009

CPS #125 and Stampavie DT call

I loved the sketch this week over at CPS. Clean and balanced and totally fun to work with and perfect for the stamp I had in mind -  my new Leere Aldrich stamp. I’m totally IN LOVE with these cool ladies! Tried to keep it “classy” with clean lines to match the stamp.

High maintenanceRecipe: Papers – Bazzill, MME; Stamps – Leere Aldrich/Stampavie, Staämpelstudion; Ink – Staz On, Distress Ink; Button – MME; Trim: Fancy Pants.

Stampavie has a design team call out. Ends tonight and it would be like a dream to work with their stamps. And if I don’t give it a go, I will never have the chance. Right!?  So here I am, showing my two fav cards so far with two of my stamps from Stampavie. The second one is a Sarah Kay stamps. So cute, and here I tried to go a little bit vintage. She is colored with Distress ink.

Kram #2_redigerad-1 Recipe: Papers – Bazzill, MME, Prima; Stamps – Sarah Kay, Prima; Ink - Staz On, Distress Ink; Flowers – Magdas, Prima.

Good night and please, keep your fingers crossed! LOL!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

adorable cards...love the pom pom trim!

Sara said...

So cute! I LOVE your sarah kay one, good luck, I hope you get it!!!

Steph said...

Good luck Tesa! I just love that Sarah Kay card, it's sure to catch their eye!