6/26/2009

The Character Cafe’s Feature Friday

Last week’s Blog Hop was so much fun! Thank you all for doing the hop, leaving such nice comments on the images and a huge CONGRATS to the winners!!! 

Today we’re introducing The Character Cafe’s Feature Friday. Every Friday the Design Team will feature work using the adorable images from The Character Cafe. This week I’ve had the pleasure of playing with Fairy Belle. She is a darling and all the details makes her a pure joy to color.

CC week#2 I’ve used a combination of Copics and Pro Markers coloring her, and have made highlights with my white Signo pen. The papers are Making Memories and the journaling spot is an old Prima I had in my stash. I found it when trying to get organized. I never got organized, but I love the finds I did!!! Hehe…

Fairy Nissa detalj#1I put some Glossy Accent on the eyes to make them more lively, and a girl needs some stickles! Right?!

Next week, on Wednesday 1 July, The Character Cafe Blog will be launching the Work it Wednesday Challenge. One of the Design Team members will bring you a featured technique/theme and a challenge with a prize. I hope you will play along!

Also, be sure to go check out what the rest of the  team has done this week!!!

Billie
Shelley
Elaine
Mary
Heather
Colleen
Sara
Stephanie

Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

Colleen Wold said...

Great job! Love the 3-d look and the colors you chose for her! She really pops off this card!

Kendra said...

This is a fabulous card... great papers and all the detailing is amazing! You blow me away with how you put it all together like that and it looks good... when I try it usually looks like a tornado blew by!

Sara said...

Gorgeous! I love her, love her colors and the paper and the layering. Love her in 3-d!

cr8iveme said...

lovely card.

I just love how you made her 3D.

{hugs}
Mary

Tesa/Therese said...

Vilket bedårande kort! Ha en skön helg! Kram

Shelley said...

I love your layout and the papers you have used relly complement your image which is coloured really well. hugs Shelley

Ulrika said...

Hon är ju bara för sööööt! Å stickles ska hon ju ha förstås, jättefint. Förundras över att du liksom bara slänger ihop kort efter kort och varje är unikt och så genomarbetat. Fattar inte hur du gör. Ha en skön helg!