5/23/2009

Children!

Ok, I'm off doing my work this weekend, but thought I'd share the layout I finished earlier this morning before I get started. I saw this cute idea on a layout with an interview about what the child thinks about his/her mum. It wasn't easy to get dear son cooperate, and once done, I'm not sure I should have made him do it... Hehee...

Well, it seems like he thinks I love him dearly, calls him embarrassing names, I'm NOT cute (question: What does your mum do to make you laugh? J: Trying to look cute. Question: what is one thing mum is no good at? J: Looking cute. Duh!) I'm like Sandy in Spungebob Squarepants (super smart and likes animals) and I was propobly a mischief as a child. What do you know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable layout! You just never know what kids will say.

Ulrika said...

Ha! Vilken kanonbra idé! Kanske skulle provas ... Layouten är verkligen kanonsnygg för övrigt. Underbara färger.