4/15/2009

Crackle paint...

...is like magic. I love that stuff! And my new silver colored paint is awesome. This is my first try with it and I will for sure use it again!

Made this for the Scrapfeber event over at Magdas. How I'm doing? Not very well, I'm afraid. We have like another week and I've finished four out of twelve challenges... Yeah, I know I'm so lost. But I got a downer a week ago when I had finally made a page for the animal challenge (with dear son and huge Veloceraptor) and J saw it and refused to let me show it. Embarrasing he stated. Instead I tried to do a page with my brother and his rat but I couldn't find a patterned paper to go with his red beard anywhere... It has occupied me the whole week. Finally I made a all white page with him and his beard and his rat but I don't know. His beard totally pops against all the white...

2 comments:

Elzie said...

Vilka fina lo's du gör. Blir så avis på alla som får till det.
Hoppas du och familjen får en riktigt skön helg.
Kram Elzie

Tesa/Therese said...

Underbart! Tack för ditt avtryck hos mig :o) Trevlig helg!
Kram