7/10/2010

Fun in the sun

I got my boys back from their vacation yesterday. It was soooo good to have them home again! They slept in this morning. I thought they’d never wake up, scheeez… living in tent must have wore them out. That gave me on the other hand four hours all by my self this morning and I ended up making a card and a layout.

Funin the sunI have struggled with this one, I can tell you. Li-bee ti wants me to go more wild and crazy and gave me a “no straight lines” challenge. She wanted my usual all lined up sort of style to develop some. I think it did. I was also to use 1-3 photos with the maximum size of 6x4, 1-3 patterned papers, 1-3 ribbons, paint and bling.

The card I made is based on Sketch Saturday #111. A fab sketch it is! I flipped it and masked some Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.

Bloom onOkidoki. I’m heading out in the sun. Hubby will be home soon with a new lawnmower (yeah, I’m doing a happy dance, that is EXACTLY what I would like to spend our money on this summer!) and I’ll have the honor to take it on a premier tour around the garden.

I’ll be back tomorrow with 365 cards super sketchy Sunday. Take care!

Tesa

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

oooh.....love your layout...glad li-bee ti has nudged you all though I love anything you design tesa!!! I gotta try some of that paint speckling...love the effect....great card...sooo pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love that lo...the paint is AWESOME and loveeeeeeeeeeee the card! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rose said...

oh i love the paint and of course you rocked li-bee's challenge to you :)

li-bee-ti said...

You just outdid your self with this lo! This is exactly what I meant. I could feel that wind I was talking about blowing over your lo, so the photos and all the embellishments just fell gently over the cs, in no particulr order.
Great take on my challenge (oopppss, now it's my turn to make my own challenge's lo...it's a toughie one....LOL).
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lo of yours. Thank yo so much for playing with me on this challenge.

The card is awesome. Great dirstressing and I love those dp and lace. The stamp is beautiful.

And welcome back to your men! It sounds that they had splendid time together.

Irena said...

The layout is great.
The card is gorgeous.

Sherry Eckblad said...

ooooh Tesa your rocked that layout. Love the colors, the photos, everything. the card is great too.