8/02/2012

You are just my type

Hi all!

Happy Thursday! Almost Friday! YAY! :)

Today’s card is for hubby. We got engaged today for 13 years ago. I always forget, but this year I got the reminder on my iPhone, so I thought I’d make him a surprise (he’ll be chocked, I usually don’t remember our wedding anniversaries either so this one will be  a real surprise…). just my type

I use some favorite MME papers from a paper pad that has but a few pieces left. Sigh. The sentiment is from The Rubber Café, the Just My Type set, thought it would work well with the Prima typewriter. The hearts are from Darkroom Door.

I’m entering this in a few challenges. First the Signature challenge that is part of CASE Study’s 2 years anniversary celebration. They are also having a blog hop, which is absolutely AMAZING!!! Go check it out HERE!

What’s my signature? Well, I don’t know, but I guess stamping, a ribbon, a clean design and the use of black or brown mats on my patterned paper panels are often on my cards. What do you think???

I was totally inspired by this week’s Tuesday Trigger over at the Moxie Fab World!

And I used the fab square sketch over at Mojo Monday:

I’d better get back to work… Only a few hours left and then we’ll meet up with friends for a round of miniature golf and dinner out. Life is good!

Tesa

21 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Handsome card (since it's for your hubby), love the added hearts!

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great card and your husband will love it. Happy engagement day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the typewriter and those hearts!!!!

~amy~ said...

Fabulous card!!!

Laurel said...

Super card, I love that ribbon!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Happy engagement anniversary! I never remember ours either, lol. So happy to see you amongst the players, I was counting on that :) Gorgeous card, and so very *you*!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card for the challenges, Tesa! Love it! Congrats on your engagement anniversary!

Angi said...

Super fun card. Love that typewriter.

Lee-Anne said...

Sweet card! Love the cute ribbon!

ulrika said...

Superfint kort, som vanligt Tesa! Så otroligt söt skrivmaskin! <3
Men hallå - är du seriös? Komma ihåg förlovningsdatumet? Jag kommer ju inte ens ihåg vår bröllopsdag! Å andra sidan gör inte Trent det heller, så det är OK :)

Rose said...

oh he is going to love this!!! fantastic hubby card :)

Lyndal said...

FAB card Tesa, LOVE all the little details :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet card, Tesa! Such a fabulous masculine design. Love all the layering and love the mix of colors and papers. That old typewriter is fabulous. So adore the hearts, too. Your hubby is going to be so surprised! :)

li-bee-ti said...

Great male card, Tesa!
I'm sure your husband will love it.

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Great colours and I love all the fabulous details. Great work.

Suzanne Russell said...

I love your take on the Tuesday Trigger-as well as hearing that you are as confused as I am about what "signature style" really means. Love your card, though-it's got great style! :)

Helen F. said...

Fun and Fabulous, Tesa ~ Great card for your DH!

kerenbaker said...

Cute card! I bet he loved it. Hope you had a lovely anniversary.

Suzanne Russell said...

I love how you mixed patterns and textures for this challenge. Great card. :)

Jean Martin said...

What a gorgeous vintage card. I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary! Thanks for joining us on our first week of our 2nd Year Anniversary Blog Hop! :)

Cath said...

Hey Tesa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)