6/30/2012

I Wuff You!

Weekend at last! :)

Today’s card is a CAS card using stamps from The Rubber Cafe inspired by this week’s CASE Study Challenge card by Joy Taylor.

I also did this for Stamp it! Cards week: The Love Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I was so happy to see the challenge theme cause I always love to ink up the Labrador Love stamps!

I wuff you 1

The right part of the panel is a masked background stamp - 18th Century Proclamation. The lab is colored with distress inks and mounted on 3D foam.

I wuff you 2

A close up!

We are off shopping a new armchair and rug for our living room. Have a great day!!!

Tesa

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is full of gorgeousness. Just love it. Wishing you a wonderful creative weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the card Tesa and that dog stamp is just the sweetest. Have fun on the furniture shopping trip.

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable!

~amy~ said...

awwww....adorable!

Rose said...

i wuff it!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE! I love love love that little doggy and the sentiment!!!

M said...

Aww, this is so cute! M x

Karen said...

just precious...

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a sweet card, Tesa! I love the design and love that adorable pup!

yyam said...

Awwww....this is adorable! :)

Teresa Kline said...

sweeet card!

enjoy *~*

Angi said...

Sooo super adorable!

Cath said...

Hey Tesa! Thanks for linking this up to the Love Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)