3/18/2012

Hooray!

My niece’s birthday is coming up in a few weeks, so I thought I’d once in my life be prepared and have the card ready to mail in good time.

I was totally swooned by this week’s CASE Study card. It’s AMAZING and so are the DT samples - check it out HERE – and I had to find the time to play along. And I did! YAY!!!

Hooray!x4

I pulled out my cute My Cute Stamps stamps. :)

I use them way to seldom. I realize that every time I play with them.

Hooray 2

They are colored with Copics. and the beautiful background paper is from Echo Park.

I thought I’d share a wall art project I did a while back for a crop. The challenge was to create something inspired by a photo of some amazing graffiti.

13 rätt

It’s my hubby with a T-shirt he got from the national lottery  when he nailed the football pool. The title is a joke and goes back to an old TV commercial about how the ones wearing this T-shirt is shown respect by people in weird situations. Tehee, he never wore it in public, but at least I got a photo of him in it before he used it when painting our house.

13 rätt 2

I had a ton of fun making it, trying some old and new techniques out. Love the modeling paste combined with my brick wall mask!

Have a fab Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

10 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute card your niece will love it and what a fun frame!

Laurel said...

What an adorable card! That frame is just so fun!

~amy~ said...

oooohhhh...such a sweet use of those MCS images...darling card! I love your layout...fun graffiti...fun pic of your hubby and love the background story of the t-shirt.

Olga said...

both the card and page are fantastic!!

Maritha said...

Mycket trevligt kort, lillasyster blir nog avundsjuk......
Kram

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That card is JUST ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeee the animals and the colors!! And LOVING the frame!!! Cute photo of hubby and love the colors!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card and wall art, Tesa! Love the cute images on the card! Awesome job on the frame!

Isha said...

Gorgeous creations Tesa. Love them.

Rose said...

goodness this is one CUTE card!!

lol on the story of your hubbys shirt! you made an awesome frame!!

Dora said...

That card is stunning and the frame is beautiful!!!