2/20/2012

Prickley Pear Monday

Happy, happy Monday! I’m back after a hectic work week and a weekend visiting my mom and dad. And ready for a new hectic week. :)

It’s Monday and the Prickley Pear Blog is filled with Design Team inspiration. We also have a sketch challenge going – open for all and it’s a great sketch!!! You find all the info about the sketch challenge HERE!

I feel like spring so I went for a springish look on today’s card using the new red rubber Rosebud Fairy. She is a beauty and I loooove yellow!!!

best friend

Here is a close up.

best friend detalj

This is my take on this week’s CASE Study card by the amazing Karola Witczak. You can find the card HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...such pretty colors!

TinaLinn said...

Vackert, och det ger verkligen vårkänslor =)

Debby said...

You've captured the colours so well and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Angelica said...

What a beauty, lovely colors and card design.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS Tesa!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and that stitching!

Dora said...

What a beautiful card!

yyam said...

Oh my! How delightful is this creation! Amazing colours and layers. Just brilliant Tesa!

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful. Love the stitching and the flower, not to speak of the image.
Hugs
Desire

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow Tesa this is stunning! I love that beautifully colored image and the die cuts that you've used. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So glad to see you playing with us again, girlie!! This is gorgeous!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO adorable! Love all the happy yellow!