1/09/2012

Prickley Pear Monday

Hi! Long time no see! Feels like ages since I last blogged. I’ve had serious problems with my internet, but after three looooong weeks with internet on and off,  of endless support calls and new modems  and I don’t know what, I ‘m sitting here with a working internet on a new laptop. I hope I will not have to deal with Telia in many years (yeah right, like that would happen!)

I have two Prickley Pear cards to share today, both very much CAS. First up is  an almost all white card using the Heart Key Crown Die.

Hjärtan

I had some troubles with photographing it. Too much white. :) But I like the layers of white on white and it’s really nice irl. I used this week’s CPS sketch as inspiration:

The second card is my take on CASE Study challenge #72. The CASE card by Jen Rzasa is awesome.  You find it HERE.

fly with me

The stamps used are all from the Hot Air Balloon Clear Stamps Set.  I used all scraps (yay! patting my shoulder) and my old Japanese Screw Punch for the scalloped border.

The Prickley Pear blog is filled with inspiration by the amazing Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

11 comments:

Olga said...

Totally gorgoeus!!!! Can't decide which one I like the best.........

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS cards Tesa! I have missed you...sorry you have had issues with the internet :( I loveeeeeeee the hearts and the balloons! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Angelica said...

Tesa, these cards are stunning, love the hot air balloons on the white background.

~amy~ said...

welcome back!!!!!

Both of your cards are gorgeous...love the monochromatic look on the first one and I adore hot air balloons:)

Kristii said...

Love, love, love your cards!!! The white on white is just gorgeous and the balloons are way fun!!! Thanks for always inspiring!

Audrey Pettit said...

What fabulous cards, Tesa! Love the CAS style to them, and your use of white space is brilliant. Those hot air balloons are so sweet. Love the paper piecing and the banner sentiment. And wowzers on the heart die. Really love that. :)

Linda said...

Hejsa Tesa, rigtig godt nytår :-) dine kort er så fine glæder mig til at se hvad du laver i 2012.

cbuswell said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the balloons! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Two stunners of the cards, my friend! Glad to see you back! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally love these, so elegant and pretty!

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful cards, Tesa!
The 1st one is simply stunning and the 2nd is charming. Love them both.