11/04/2011

T.G.I.F!!!

Hi! Happy Friday!!!! I’ll work for another couple of hours, then I’ll call it Weekend! Yihaa! Feels great! :) :) :)

I played some in my scrap room last night. I was supposed to do a swap thing (WHY do I sign up for these things????), but ended up playing with this week’s CASE Study challenge. The card to CASE is out of this world and made by Kryssi Ng. Check it out HERE! The DT samples rocked my socks off. There. I couldn’t make me NOT do it. :)

dammtussarna

For once I LOVE how my card came out. No wonders since I use one of my all time favorite Sassy papers and the super cuuuute stamp that reads: The dust balls in the corners are the slippers of the Angels. I’ll send it to a friend who really needs to slow down. Hope she gets the hint… :) I made her a little treat box too, I’ll fill it with that awful coffee bean candy she loves (silly girl!).

dammtussarna 2

I found the super easy peasy little box on SCS and it’s made of a 6x6 piece of paper and a few scores. Info HERE. It’s CUTE! :)

I’m off to grading tests again. Two more hours! Have a fab Friday all!!!

Tesa

12 comments:

Olga said...

Love the box, we mean well when we sign up for these things then life jumps up and Smacks us LOL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How sweet of you to make this for your friend! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!! Great quote and loveeeeeee the little hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Goodness! These are gorgeous!!!! :)

Kristii said...

Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! Your friend is going to love it!!! Thanks for always inspiring!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Super fabulous. I love the heart with the wings. :)

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card and box, Tesa! You knocked the CASE out of the park! Wonderful design!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love the sweet colors of this set, perfect pair!!!!
Happy Friday!!!

Kryssi said...

Ohh I love his little set! Perfect!

Dora said...

So pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet little set this is, Tesa! I love the color combo and love that yellow paper. I really like the window effect you created on the card. makes such a perfect spot for that fun sentiment. And the little box is adorable. Need to check out that tutorial. :)

Ellen said...

Such a sweet set! That yellow is so pretty. Beautiful paper.

Jean Martin said...

Wow Tesa this is beautiful! I love your soft color choices. And that bow is a perfect touch too! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)