11/28/2011

Prickley Pear Monday

This Monday is for sure a MONDAY. Yikes. Anyway, for me, it’s soon thank you very much. :)

I have a Prickley Pear card to share today. I needed a break from all the seasonal cards so I went for something non Christmasy.

The life and love

I’ve used the Flourished Bird Cage and  Life & Love sentiment stamp. I stamped it on some beautiful vanilla paper with a shine on it. Doesn’t show on the photo though.

This is my take on the Case Study challenge #67. The card to case by Kryssi Ng is a totally beauty. Check it out HERE.

The Prickley Pear Design Team has made loads of wonderful cards and other projects. You can find it HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tesa

17 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

I love love love the kraft against the white. gorgeous!
The sentiment is so beautiful!

Scrapaddict said...

Ditto! This is gorgeous!

afilatreau said...

Stunning, Tesa! What a gorgeous sentiment and beautiful colors!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee that birdcage and the quote! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Dora said...

I'm in love with this one, the image, the sentiment, I love it!!

yyam said...

Gorgeous! Love the punched strip edge and the awesome stamping. :)

Olga said...

love it, fantastic sentiment!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love how you layered the sentiment and the birdcage!! The colors are fabulous too!! You rock my friend!

Audrey Pettit said...

So very, very cool, Tesa! Love the overlapping stamp images!

Lori said...

You highlighting stamping beautifully on this card...it's a winner.

cbuswell said...

Super card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You do CAS just as well as anything else - LOVE IT!!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! Chupa :)

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. I love the border with the twine. A great touch. super image & sentiment.

Cristina said...

This is so cool. Love the layered stamping. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful creation, lovely images, pretty lace trim!!!

Mynnette said...

What a gorgeous creation!!! LOVE those rhinestones down the side--this is fabulous! :) Found you via CASE Study...

Cheryl said...

I know this isn't a Christmas card, but it easily could be. Love the classy look and simplicity of the sentiment stamped right over the birdcage. Just lovely.