10/10/2011

Prickley Pear Monday

Hi! It’s a beautiful Monday here, it started with rain, but wow what a beautiful fall afternoon we’ve had! :) I love fall if it’s not too windy and too much rain (which it often is…) Anyway, I have a Prickley Pear project to share today. I’ve pimped my inspiration book, the one I have by my computer.

bok 1

I painted both front and back with Gesso to cover the original covers. Couldn’t live without Gesso!. :) The papers are all from Glitz Design. Yummy!

bok 2

I stamped the edges of my patterned paper  randomly with the Border Flourish stamp. It’s a favorite. I haven’t used it since I did 50 invitations for a party a year ago, I think I was a tid bit tired… but it’s all gone now. The sentiment is from the Clearly Beautiful Cardinal set and the Dragonfly from the Clearly Beautiful Dragonflies set.

bok 3

The Scalloped Circle Die is another favorite. :)

The design is a CASE of this week’s card over at CASE Study. It’s by AMAZING Niki Estes and is a must see. Go check it out HERE!

The Prickley Pear Blog is filled with inspiration by the new Design Team and even more inspiration is to find on their blogs!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great new week!!!

Tesa

13 comments:

Diane said...

Åååh, vilken vacker och inspirerande framsida - så fina färgkombinationer! Kram

Melissa said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Tesa! LOVE the soft colors on this! What a great idea...an inspiration journal!

Olga said...

gorgeous, love the running vine

Angelica said...

Tesa, this is gorgeous. Those colors are beautiful together and love all the layering.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the colors and that dragonfly! :):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Ahhhh..this is just beautiful! You do amazing things with stamps Tesa! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is beautiful in so many ways, from colors to the layers, the sentiment to embellishment, I just love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a gorgeous journal cover, Tesa!! I love the papers and colors and all the fabulous stamping and details. You are just brilliant at combining stamp images. Love the quote on the scalloped circle die. LOVE it all!!

Dora said...

That is stunning work, love the cover of the album!

Cristina said...

A journal cover! Oooh, I love that idea. And you executed it soooo beautifully! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

TESA!! Do you ever make anything that's any short of wonderful?? Stunning, my friend... just perfect :)

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful notebook! I love the colors and the design.

Niki Estes said...

Tesa, this is absolutely gorgeous!