10/25/2011

Miss You

Hi! Today’s card is for my mom. She’s in Turkey for a two week vacation and she will be back by the end of the week. We talk every day and play wordfeud like crazy when she’s home so it’s been really empty without her. I wanted her to know. :)

Miss You

Miss You 2

All the stamps are from The Rubber Café – I’m using the Yellow Foxtail, Green Foxtail, Leaf Set 2 and Fabulous Phrases.

I did this for CASE Study’s challenge #62. A new FAB card by Niki Estes to be inspired by this week. Go check it out HERE.

I’m off for a business trip. Take care, I’ll be back in a couple of days and catch up with you all! :)

dtsignature-tesa

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that kraft and the flower! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Shobana said...

Wow.
This is amazing! The kraft really gives a cool finish! :)

Olga said...

Fantastic card!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

My jaw is hanging open at this gorgeous card, Tesa! I so LOVE kraft, and all neutrals, so this has really caught my fancy. Gorgeous stamping. Love that sweet little flower. :)

Debby said...

Muted colours, kraft, wonderful flower - GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow - so gorgeous with the touch of pink! I absolutely adore the black on craft only!!

Great job with the CASE study inspiration!
Maria

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a beautiful card, I love kraft and I so love this!!!

Teresa Kline said...

this is super sweet, luv...hope you have a great day!

enjoy *~*

~amy~ said...

gorgeous monochromatic card with POW!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Your mom is going to love this. Love the kraft and the beautiful flower. :)

Kristii said...

Oh my goodness Tesa!!! This card couldn't be more perfect!!! Love, love, love the craft and the flower is the perfect touch!!!!

Ulle said...

Vilket vackert och rofullt kort!

Pamela said...

LOVE this!!! :)

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful! the kraft is great and that flower gives such a gentle touch. Great!

whoistracy said...

What a sweet card! I'm sure your mom will appreciate it. And I LOVE the fact that your mom has a blog. Mine doesn't even know how to turn the computer on. LOL

Maritha said...

Tänk vilken lycka att få ett så fint kort, kände mig v erkligen välkommen hem!!!
Kram kram