9/09/2011

Thinking of you

TGIF!!! Just saying!!!

A lot of fun things are happening at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps at the moment. First there is a Design Team Call up – They are looking for 6 designers who will be working with totally amazing PPRS products – red rubber, clear stamps and dies!!!!! YAY! So, HERE are all the details about the gig, and I hope you will apply!!!!

Secondly, last weekend Prickley Pear released 10 (!!!) new clear stamp sets and 4 new dies, and also a lot of new red rubber. So this weekend we are celebrating the release with a Release Party and big give away!!!! Hope you will join us. It all starts tomorrow!!!!

Today, I’m starting the celebration a little early by using one of my favorite stamp sets from previous releases (nope, not the Hibiscus). :) :) :)

Thinking...

It’s the Birdcage with the coordinated Birdcage Die. Super duper gorgeous. I teamed them up with some beautiful K&Company papers. In my favorite colors. Yummy! Check out the satin ribbon, I only had a white one in my stash, but I went over it with Weathered wood Distress Stains and it turned out simply perfect. Love that distress stain stuff!!!! Need more!!!

This card is made for CASE Study challenge #56. This month’s muse is amazing Julie Lacey, and her card can be found HERE.

Thanks for visiting! Have a fab Friday and I hope to see you back tomorrow!!!!

Tesa

18 comments:

Gitte said...

Beautiful card, so lovely colors

yyam said...

This is just gorgeous Tesa! I love everything here....the colors, the elements, the layers...just work so well together! :)

Cath. said...

Underbart kort! Gillar verkligen de färgerna jag med! Önskar dig en härlig fredag och trevlig helg!
Kramar i massor!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

this is beautiful. I love that birdcage.

Olga said...

this is absolutely gorgeous, love the bird cage!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that birdcage and the colors!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

You always rock the Prickley Pear!

Audrey Pettit said...

Stunning! This is stunning, Tesa!

li-bee-ti said...

Stunning card, Tesa! I love the dp with the pale blue flowers. The color combo is awesome.
The stamps and dies you used are so so beautiful.
Excelent job!
Have a fabi weekend.

Dora said...

This is beautiful, love those colors!

Jean Martin said...

Ooooh Tesa!!! This is stunning! I'm so glad you could share it with us! :)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous detail. Love that birdcage. :)

whoistracy said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous Tesa! I love the soft blues paired with brown, so sweet.

kelly said...

wow, what a fab card, I love all the detail you've added, and anything with a bird/cage is a winner for me!
Kelly xx

Melissa said...

This is beautiful! LOVE that birdcage!!!

Julie said...

Beautiful, love the birdcage! Thanks for playing along this week at CASE Study!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow wow wow, this is beautiful!!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally, unbelievably gorgeous!!!