9/20/2011

Grateful for you

The CASE Study card this week (by amazing Julie Lacey) has such beautiful colors.

So simple, so gorgeous:
White, black and kraft.
I had to try that.

Grateful for you

 It ended up a fall card with leafs, sentiment and die from Prickley Pear

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is looking for 6 new Design Team members!

And today is the last day to apply!
Mail your best work and link up your blog - that's all it takes!
All info HERE

And let me tell you - it's an awesome team to be on! :)
Tesa

15 comments:

Olga said...

beautiufl card!!!

Chris_P said...

WOW!!!! Gorgeous!

yyam said...

This is gorgeous Tesa! Love this color combo...classy and elegant! :)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

beautiful card I love the fall colors and those leaves are amazing.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee those leaves and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

such a wonderful fall card Tesa!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO stunning, Tesa! I absolutely adore your neutral color palette here and love how you've used these stamps and dies. As a matter of fact, you got me so hooked, I just ordered my first set of Prickley Pear goodies. :)

AnnikaS said...

URSNYGGT! Så läckert upplägg och finfina höstfärger.
kram ANnika

Kathy Martin said...

How lovely! :)

Angelica said...

This is stunning Tesa, LOVE IT!!!!

Trina Georgi said...

This is truly a beautiful card - I love the autumn feel to it.

Jan said...

Beautiful and love these colors together!

Jean Martin said...

Tesa this is beautiful! Love all the colors you used! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Warm and lovely fall colors, very pretty creation!!!

Laurel said...

This is a fabulous fall card!