8/27/2011

My Signature Style…

…what would that be??? I honestly didn’t have a clue, but sat down, made a card to try find out and this is how it came out.

Delicious autumn

Details: StampsPrickley Pear Rubber Stamps: Solid leaf ATC, Delicious Autumn, Build a Bird Clear Stamp Set, Heart Key Crown Clear Stamp Set. Dies – Prickley Pear Rubber Dies: Build a Bird Die, Heart Key Crown Die. Papers from Bazzill, Prima and Pink Paislee. Distress inks – Vintage Photo. Color Box – Moss Green, Pea green. Ribbon, lace, pearls and clear embossing powder.

I think the matting of the design elements on black cardstock is pretty much “me”. I often use my lovely Prickley Pear stamps (heat embossed!!!), stich on my cards and use a lot of distress ink. A clean design and ribbons and/or lace are often found on my cards. So I guess this might be my signature style. What do you think???? I’m entering this in CASE Study’s Signature challenge. It was a FUN one!!!

I used this sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday:

I have a second card using some more Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. On this one I played with mist and Copics.

Cheetah

Details:  StampsPrickley Pear Rubber StampsSmall Cheetah, Marvelous. Dies – Dies Direct Circles, Spellbinders Lacey Circles. Ink – Versa Fine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Frayed Burlap. Other - Maya Road metallic mist, mask, glossy accent, glitter pen.

Cheetah detalj

Back to cleaning the house… Have a lovely Saturday!!!!

Tesa

19 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Love both cards especially the first one. Whatever your style is called I definitely like it.

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card! it is really your signiture, and I'd add to it- distressing...
Love it!

Dora said...

Those are amazing, wonderful colors!

Carla S. said...

Both cards are beautiful, Tesa! Your signature style is wonderful!

~amy~ said...

I love your signature style...I think of embossing...pops of black...blues...

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love them both, especially the color choice, love that birdie, crown as much as the pretty lace too! And I love your signature style!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the distressing and inking! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapaddict said...

Classic!

ulrika said...

Jorå, visst är svart matta "din" stil, jag gillar det supermycket och härmar det titt som tätt. Visst är det konstigt att man själv inte tycker att man har nån speciell stil, men när man börjar titta på vad man har skapat senaste året eller så - nog kan man se att man håller sig till vissa saker rätt ofta?
Jag gillar din stil rätt och slätt.
Ha en bra fortsättning på helgen. Kram!

Angelica said...

Tesa, these cards are stunning.

Maritha said...

Blev helt betagen av kortet med fågeln!!
Kram

Laurie said...

Both cards are gorgeous! The first one is my favorite! I love the trim you used! Just beautiful!

kelly said...

I am n love with your birdie card, love everything about it the poka dot ribbon, gorgeous golden leave paper, the trim and image, stunning!
Kelly xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! What fabulous cards, Tesa! Whatever your signature style might be, you are AMAZING!

yyam said...

Gorgeous! I think your style is classy! :)

Julie said...

Whatever you call it, I call your style beautiful! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study.

cbuswell said...

Love your style, fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

li-bee-ti said...

Cohgrats on being featured on Practical Scrappers!!!

Haley D. said...

Love that pretty bird card!