8/08/2011

Happy FUN Birthday Amy!!!

HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!
For sweet AMY today!!!
I’m wishing you a beautiful and fun day today! May there be lots of love, cake and presents!
Hooray!
Hope you like the card, it’s my try on an AMY card, colorful and cute. :) And with CC paper!!!! :)
Hooray! detalj
Thank you Yvonne for organizing AMY’s birthday celebration!
This is my take on the CASE Study Birthday challenge. Happy Birthday CASE Study! It’s been a great and inspiring first year and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for your second!!!
This week one was supposed to choose a card from the DT to lift. And MY! That was HARD! I have like twenty printed out, but finally I picked this most AMAZING card by Teneale Williams.
Today is a super special day also because it’s the Launch Day of a NEW FUN CHALLENGE BLOG!!!  LESSology!!!
YAY!!!! There is a Launch Giveaway RIGHT NOW – HERE
Thank you soooo much for stopping by!!!  Have a beautiful new week!!!
Tesa

17 comments:

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous cards Tesa. Love them. And so happy to have you on our Lessology team. Woo Hoo. :)

yyam said...

What a cutie Tesa! Love the happy animals and paper! Amy is sure to love this!!!!

Thanks for being part of Amy's party!:)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a cute one, I love your interpretation of Teneale's card!

Olga said...

love your card, so cute and priceless!!! the second one was gorgeous as well!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo excited to be working with the ever talent YOU!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this card for Amy!! Those animals are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

Yahoooooo!!!!!!! Thank you sooo much Tesa! I'm chuckling now as I've been seeing a trend of cosmo goodness:) such a fun card...I adore the stacked cutie pie animals!!!!!!

Laurel said...

Love your cards! Can't wait to work with you at Lessology!

Maritha said...

Helt underbara kort!!
Kram

Dora said...

In one team with you, that is so fun! Looking forward working with you!
Your cards are amazing...but they are stunning always!

Scrapaddict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrapaddict said...

What an adorable card, love the CC paper and the animals are just too cute. Love the butterflies ~ my favorite!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

what a fun card and I am sure one Amy will love.

Andrea Ewen said...

What a fabulous CASE of Teneale's card, you've transformed it into the most adorable birthday card! Well done! Thanks for being a part of our first birthday celebration at CASE Study!

Debby said...

Oh my word - CUTE! And a fabulous CASE of Teneale's card. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Sue Kohler said...

a super cute take on Teneale's card, definately colourful and beautifully coloured!
Thanks for joining us for our birthday extravaganza and making it one to remember! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

On my, this is brilliant! I love that you kept the layout and the main elements, and yet your card is so different in look. Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwwww, this birthday card is SO cute, Tesa! Great take on that lovely butterfly card, and so super adorable. Love, love the tower of animals. :)
And I'm so looking forward to working with you on this new venture. It's going to be so much fun.