8/23/2011

Card Patterns #128 and a Window of Opportunity

Hi! What a weekend. It didn’t turn out quite as I had planned (which is a mild understatement). Let’s just say the crop was a no show from my side. :(  On the other hand, I had some fun mileage with the best bunch of gals around! ♥♥♥ Thank you for everything!!!!

Here is my take on the Card Patterns sketch for this week. It’s one of my favorites so far. Totally fun and easy!

The sponsor is Sparkle Creations (rubber stamps) and I got darling Bicycle Chloe to play with.

CP 129

I’ve colored her with my Copics and I think I’m slowly starting to get the hang of it. So much FUN! Can you tell I got new tag dies…

You have to pop over to Card Patterns’ blog and check out the fab DT samples!!!  And I hope you will play with us this week!!!

My second card is for this week’s CASE Study Challenge. The celebration continues and it’s time to CASE a favorite card by the blog owner herself– the amazing Chupa. You can find the card I chose HERE. I loved the blue color scheme and the stitching.

Window of opportunity

Here is a close up.

window detalj

This is made with some awesome new red rubber from The Rubber Café: Through A Window.

Oki… I have a lot of catching up to do. And tons of projects in my head I hope to find time to create. One or two of them at least. :) :) :) I hate it when time is stolen from me! Better stop whining and get going. Have a fab day!!!

Tesa

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful creations Tesa, I love them both, love the DP you pick out for the first one and that sweet image, and the window for the 2nd card is simply wonderful!

Dora said...

Ow that first one is so sweet and the second, fantastic colors, both are beautiful!

Olga said...

you did an awesome job, these are gorgeous!!! I love the sketch!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You rock my world, girl!! I LOVE everything, yet again and every time I stop by. I'm honoured to see your take on my card!! Hugs xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that window on the second one! :):):):):):):):):)

Aimes said...

Beautiful cards! I love the window on your second one - totally fab CASE of Chupa's!
Thanks for joining in the fun on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

li-bee-ti said...

Great cards, Tesa! Especially I loved the second one with the window - stunning.
Sorry to see that the weekend was not as nice as you planned.
Waiting to see your future creations....

Audrey Pettit said...

Man, oh man your cards are gorgeous Tesa! Love, love what you did with the Card Patterns sketch. the papers and colors are fabulous. Love the swirly paper in the background with the flower petals flowing in the image. And love all the black accents and your awesome use of all those dies. And what a cool CASE study card. That sentiment is fantastic. So love the windows and butterflies and the sunset coloring. Awesome!

yyam said...

These are such beautiful projects Tesa! Love how you use frames! And you have such a knack for combining awesome colors! These are amazing! :)