7/31/2011

Happy Sunday!

I’m having a great Sunday, getting a lot of things done. I like that! :) Hope yours is as good! :)

Here is a card I did yesterday using my favorite Prickley Pear flower stamp Hibiscus. I know, I know…. but…. At least I varied the look of it some. I almost ALWAYS use patterned papers and paper piece it, but this time I’m working on layer, masking the flowers and leafs and coloring with COPICS!

those who look Case

I glittered the card up some, using a green glittery cardstock for the border and covering the flower with Glimmer Glam. Love that stuff! :) :) :) And the Paper Pen!

The card is made for this week’s  CASE Study Challenge. The card to CASE is out of this world. It’s made by this months’ muse Dawn Woleslagle.  Go check it out HERE!

If you feel like some more Prickley Pear, I have a Chocolate treat card up at the Prickley Pear blog. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!!

Tesa

14 comments:

Olga said...

wowszers!!! this is awesome!

Audrey Pettit said...

My jaw is hanging open here, Tesa! This is GORGEOUS! I love the stamping. Love the coloring. And what a genius design. Brilliant!

Angelica said...

Gorgeous, love your take on the Case Study challenge, also love the colors you used on the hibiscus images.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! I love love love the flowers and that dragonfly! :):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

So very pretty Tesa!!! Love the sweet colors and the sweet little details! Gorgeous! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is wonderful, I love it!!!

Esti said...

I can understand why you love that Hibiscus stamp!! Gorgeous card!!

Esti said...

I can understand why you love that Hibiscus stamp!! Gorgeous card!!

lostinpaper said...

What a gorgeous card! Your copic colouring is superb and what a fab idea to have a 'print' dragonfly! Love it!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous flower. Love that glittery border too. :)

Aimes said...

Such a pretty card - I adore that dragon fly!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Is there anything you CAN'T do?? Gosh, girlie... this is gorgeous! You should definitely use Copics more often :)

Sue Kohler said...

What a knock out card Tesa! the flower devine and beautifully coloured! The green decorative boarder is stunning!
Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

What beautiful, striking colors and fabulous border punch!
Great work! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!