7/11/2011

A couple of cards

Happy Monday! Back to work, and let me tell you, there are not many places as deserted as University in July. Almost scary with all the long empty corridors. Good thing is I didn’t get one single phone call all day! Did a quick card when I got home, before settling with a game of Monopoly with my boy (which I won!).

Flower

It’s quite small, only 4x4 and I went for a “stamp” look using a part of the big and beautiful African Violet stamp from The Rubber Café. Went for a CAS look, and couldn’t fit a sentiment, so it will go on the inside. Lot’s of pop dots on this one.

Flower sida

I did this card for this week’s CASE Study challenge. They have a new amazing muse, Dawn Woleslagle, and the card to case is a stunner. Check it out HERE.  I also used The Color Room’s amazing summery palette #66.

Here is another card I did with beautiful stamps from The Rubber Café and awesome Riddersholm Design papers a while ago, but never blogged here. It’s a book card (again).

Bokkort 1

Bokkort 9

I made a quick tutorial in English using inches and you can find it here if interested. They are actually quite easy to make and super fun. :)

Well, I’m off to bed. Work tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

11 comments:

Petra said...

Supersnyggt bokkort!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee both of these! I loveeeeeeee the colors in the first one and that book card is AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful projects, the card is so wonderfully vibrant and the book card is fabulously vintage! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

yyam said...

That first card is amazing! Love the colors! And that book card is totally stunning gal! I so wanna make one now! :)

Cath. said...

Så fina bägge två! Totalt olika i stil men jag gillar nog det översta mest tror jag. Sån underbar färgkombo!
Kram till dig!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wowza, girl... these are yet again spectacular! That book is to die for!!

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

Tesa, your projects are wonderful. That box card is just amazing. Thanks you for showing us where to find your tutorial. I will be giving this a try.

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Such beautiful things! I am in love with your little postage stamp card. Love the shape and love the layers, the colors, and the stamping. The paper piecing is out of this world. So adore that you did the violets in orange. Adds such a touch of the unexpected that really captures the eye.
And what a cool book card. I love the vintage look. I've never seen one of these before. SO fun!

Ryann Salamon said...

I really love your postage stamp card! Very pretty!

Scrapaddict said...

This is an amazing project!m The photo does not capture just how truly beautiful it is! Thank You!

AnnikaS said...

Jag tycker att du har en härlig stil på dina kort. Gillar dem mycket!
kram Annika