6/12/2011

Prickley Pear new red rubber release

Hi! Prickley Pear releases a new set of red rubber stamps today with animals and inspirational sentiments. I’ve had the pleasure to play some! First up is a card using the Orchid and an absolutely marvelous sentiment stamp. :) :) :)

Orchideer

Clean and simple. Isn’t the sentiment just lovely!?! Next up is the Antelope and another of the beautiful new sentiments (+ my all time favorite flower stamp which I use over and over again… )

Those who look for beauty

This is my take of this week’s absolutly AMAZING CASE card over at CASE Study done by Jill Foster. Love her style! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Tesa

9 comments:

Angelica said...

Tesa, this cards are so beautiful, I love your take on the Case Study challenge.

Olga said...

Tesa, you are so right, these are incredible stamps!!!! I love your card, that image is priceless!

yyam said...

Just so pretty! Love the colours! :)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and that stamp is just perfect.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee these!! LOVING the flowers and the sentiment on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

super pretty...love the orchid!

Tesa said...

Underbara skapelser.
I´m in love with the flower too:)
Kram Tesa

Jill said...

Love YOUR style! These both ROCK!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Two more beauties from you, my dear! I LOVEEE that goat!! HA!