6/24/2011

Happy Midsummer!

Today I will be doing this with my boy and his cousins. Except I might have to either bribe or threat my dear son to participate. He’s in that age where everything is embarrassing. What could possible be embarrassing with dancing Små Grodorna????  :) :) :)

Midsommar

It’s Midsummer, the sky is partly blue, we’ll meet our dear ones, we’ll dance, eat and have a wonderful day. I hope you all will too!!!

Before I go I thought I’d share a card. Haven’t had much time to scrap lately (it’s been really CRAZY around here both with work and social life) and this one is the first in over a week. Yikes. Things will calm down on Sunday. I hope!

Fly with me

Stamps are all from the the Hot Air Balloon Clear Stamp Set from Prickley Pear. And the card is my take on this week’s beautiful CASE Study card made by amazing Jill Foster.

Wish you a wonderful Midsummer weekend!

Tesa

13 comments:

AnnikaS said...

Det klart att det ska dansas små grodorna, i alla fall om regnet håller sig borta!

Kortet är urläckert. Snyggt vikning, läckra färger och riktigt snyggt upplägg.

Glad midsommar!
kram Annika

yyam said...

And that one card you've had time for is a standout one! Just brilliant Tesa! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like a fun time to me!!! I would dance with you! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the card!! LOVING that airplane! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Victoria said...

Hi! That's a cute card! I love the airplane and the gentle blue shading. The rolling banner is a nice touch. And thank you for visiting my card too. Peace & happiness, Vicki

Olga said...

love your gorgeous card, have fun today, I'm sure your son will too!

Angelica said...

What a gorgeous take on the Case Study challenge, love the colors. Have a great time and lots of fun with your son.

Jill said...

LOVE this card! So perfect in every way!

croppixie said...

Gorgeous card it's so bright and cheerful and I love your version of the challenge. Thanks for playing along with the CASE study challenge this week.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely and fun!

78thistles said...

This card is so cute!

Sue Kohler said...

a masterful take on Jills card!! the image is gorgeous and the way you have added in the scroll with the sentiment is stunning!
Thanks for sharing with us at CASE study! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Ohh Ohh.... love the scene you created!! (I'm always having that same of reaction in response to your cards... but heck, I LOVE them all!!)

Jean Martin said...

This is awesome! I love the whimsy and wonderful colors you've used. Thanks for sharing it with us over at CASE Study! :)