5/14/2011

Riddersholm söker ny DT!

Hi folks! Happy weekend!!! I have a card and a layout to share today- and a DT Call. First a card where I’ve teamed up some beautiful Riddersholm papers and Heartfelt Creations stamps:

With love-1

Details: Papers - Riddersholm Design. Stamps - Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set, HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set. Ink -  Versa Fine. Dies: Heartfelt Creations HCD 7012 Bella Rose Die, HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Die. Other: Chipboard – Maya Road, button, lace ribbon, scrappers floss, glitter glam.

The card is for this week’s CASE Study challenge. The card to lift by Sarah Martina Parker is absolutely STUNNING. Go check it out HERE!

The Danish paper manufacturer Riddersholm Design (they make the most beautiful vintage papers around!) are on the look out for a new Swedish Design Team Member (I’ll get a partner! Wehooo!) I’ll post the call in Swedish, just scroll down for my layout if not interested or able to read it :)

DT CALL!!!

Vi vill förstärka vårt internationella Design Team med ytterligare en svensk scrappare. Vi söker dig som gillar våra produkter och vill engagera dig i Riddersholm Design och skapa regelbundet med våra papper. Helst ser vi att du gör allt från layouter, kort till alter. Vi vill att du bloggar det du skapar på Riddersholms blogg och det är bra om du också har en egen aktiv blogg där du kan visa upp dina alster. I gengäld får du våra papperskollektioner först av alla samt lyfts fram på vår hemsida som DT-medlem med namn och länk till din blogg. Här hittar du vår hemsida: http://riddersholmdesign.dk/ och http://www.shop.riddersholmdesign.dk


I din ansökan vill vi att du bifogar tre alster; en layout, ett kort och ett alterprojekt. Det är kul om du använder Riddersholms papper men det är inte nödvändigt. Vi vill också att du berättar vad du kan tillföra teamet. Skriv gärna några rader om dig själv och bifoga eventuell länk till blogg eller onlinegalleri.


Ansökan skickar du till Connie Riddersholm på mail connie@riddersholmdesign.dk senast 10 juni.

Hoppas du söker!!!!

Connie och Tesa!

***

Here is a layout I finished yesterday for Magda’s Scrap Fever Contest.

En stilla stund

One was to be inspired by this ad:

reklamriktig_49164033

I love how my page came out. It’s my boy sitting thinking about life by a lake on one of our bicycle tours. It’s pretty clean and I mainly used stamps and text as decorations to keep the contemplation feel intact. The stamps are all from The Rubber Café.

Thanks for stopping by! Wish you a lovely weekend!

Tesa

14 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, Tesa!!!! The card is fab and the lo is simply stunning! I love the lace frame (what is it???? it's stunning) and those stamps are gorgeous. This one of my fav lo's of yours (and I love them all....).
Have a great weekend, girlfriend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh that card and your lo are AMAZING! I loveeeeeeee the ribbon, and loving the gears and that photo on your lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dora said...

Those are beautiful...and can't wait to see who will be the new DT!

Petra said...

Sååå fin!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

beautiful card and layout Tesa.
I met one of your friends yesterday at the LSS where I work part-time. It was one of the co-owners of prickly pear they are in town for a stamp convention this weekend.

Laurel said...

Gosh, beautiful creations! wow!

Rose said...

stunning card and fab layout :)

Maritha said...

Så otroligt fint............¨
Kram

Sarah Martina said...

Oh Tesa, this is a breath-taker! I love it to pieces! The pops of black are so elegant, and that flower is superb!

yyam said...

Oh my! This is stunning Tesa! :)

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness Tesa...this is absolutely stunning! The color combination is absolutely beautiful and the little pops of black make it sooo elegant!!!

annieambriel said...

Gorgeous Tesa... Such a Fab card :)
I love the colours and the bloom:)

Olga said...

fantastic page!!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow! WOW!! Love it!! You amaze me with your talent, what a superb creation!