5/21/2011

Prickley Pear Red Rubber Release!!!

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps has a fun new red rubber release in store for you, packed with vintage images & images that are great for Fathers Day or just for him. Be sure to visit all the PPRS design team’s blogs for great card ideas as we all have something to show off today. Make sure to leave comments on each blog, as three random winners will be chosen to receive awesome rubber stamps from this release party! Winners will be chosen and announced Monday May 23rd.

I have two cards today. First up is a wonderful vintage lady! Isn’t she stylish!?! I teamed her up with my all time favorite flower – the Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus. And my fave color combo!

It's your day 2

This is my take on this week’s CASE Study challenge – to lift an awesome card by the muse of May Sarah Martina Parker.

Next card is more colorful, love these MME papers. Not many left in my paper pad now. Time to move on. This beautiful flourished frame stamp is a perfect fit with the clear stamp set  Birdcage. The flower is from Clearly Beautiful Flowers set.

Live among the flowers 2

I used sketch # 115 from Inspirational Card Sketches. It’s a great one! :)

Be sure to pop over to my fellow DT sisters!

Have a lovely Saturday!!!

Tesa

26 comments:

annieambriel said...

oooooo, Such fabulous cards.. Love, love, love :)

Rose said...

girl your cards are always gasp worthy :) love the vintage lady!!!

jennifer said...

wonderful cards! I really like the rubber images and your take is great!

beadz said...

Great cards! I love how you layered the flower behind your vintage lady.
hugs,
Gini

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holy SMOKES... these are AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! WOW WOW WOW!!! You amaze me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Elin said...

Love that lady and the colours do fit her :) Beautiful work!

Karin (Peppermintpatty) said...

FABULOUS CARDS!!!

~amy~ said...

Simply gorgeous!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow-Tesa- so beautiful! I love both of your cards.

yyam said...

Ahhh...gorgeous cards Tesa! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sue W said...

Great cards Tesa......but I love the 1st image.....so elegant and your card is beautiful!

todaycounts said...

My mailbox is crying for mail...

Care to share?

LOL

Beautiful ART!

Thanks for sharing.

Febe :)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Both cards are amazing but that vintage lady is calling my name.

Nati Tristan said...

You always have such wonderful cards!

Dora said...

Those are beautiful love the elegant colors and the image at the first!

Debs said...

Gorgeous cards, both are totally different, love the way you've layered the image on top of the flower, Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
Hugs

Kristi said...

pretty

Leslie Rodriguez said...

Beautiful Tesa!! Your coloring skills rock!

Angelica said...

GORGEOUS!!!! This cards are amazing.

Dawn♥ said...

Stunning cards! Love the details on both. Thanks for joining us at ICS. Dawn♥

Susie Little said...

Beautiful cards Tesa, absolutely stunning! Thank you for Playing at ICS xx

Nicola said...

Wonderful selection of cards. Many thanks for joining us at ICS. Nicola xx

li-bee-ti said...

Both cards are beautiful, but the vintage lady is the one that made me drool...

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You always have the most gorgeous cards! I love them both, especially your take on the CASE Study! Hugs :)

Jean Martin said...

OMGoodness Tesa!!!! This is a STUNNER!!!! I love your work!!! :)

Sarah Martina said...

You are so talented, Tessa! These should be framed! :)