2/05/2011

I love you

CASE Study has a beeeautiiiiful card by Eva Dobilas to lift this week. I had to play along, and thought I’d team up this challenge with  some new Prickley Pear rubber that was waiting to be inked up. I think this Valentine Balloon is one of my favorites from the CHA release (but it’s a though call!!!).

I love you

My hubby thinks I’m way to conservative and boring when comes to colors, so this is also a try to use more vibrant colors and “dare” to mix colors more. I think I did good. :):):)

Have a fab Saturday!!!!

Tesa

12 comments:

Petra said...

Härligt kort. Ser ut som om du glossat hjärtanen på ballongen, snyggt.

Maritha said...

Tufft kort!
Kram

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Tesa! i love love love love the BRIGHT colors and that balloon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rose said...

tell hubby you did FANTASTIC!!!! love this and how you made the pink look like a stamp :)

AnnikaS said...

Så himla snyggt! Jag gillar upplägget, färgerna, motivet och kanten på det rosa papperet.
kram Annika

annieambriel said...

Lovely card Tesa... Love the colours, so bright and fun... not boring at all :)

annieambriel said...

Lovely card Tesa... Love the colours, so bright and fun... not boring at all :)

yyam said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Love the bright mix of colors! :)

Cristina said...

Very pretty! What a great CASE! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Aimes said...

Anything but conservative with this pretty little number! Adore those colours - so bright and happy :D
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow, look at these colours!! You certainly should tackle brights more often, girl :) Thank you so much for playing with us!! xxx

Eva said...

WOW, WOW, so glad you like my card as I sure LOVE your card, too...color speak to me....LOL and your card is STUNNING!