1/28/2011

A couple of cards…

Hi!!! I couldn’t be happier for the fact it’s Friday and this lousy week is over!!! I have a couple of cards to share. I got some AMAZING Fancy Pants papers in my DT kit from Scrap-Perra and I’ve had some fun with it.

Valentines 1

This card I did for last week’s CASE study. I was not able to blog it in time (did I say I had a lousy week????) but I like how it turned out.

Same products used in my second card:

Valentine 2

  Super cuuuuute bird!!!!! The design is based on this week’s Card Pattern’s sketch (it’s a GREAT one – as always!!!!!).

Best part of this week was the package I found in my mail box when coming home today. Check THIS out!!!! Wohooo, it’s happy mail day!!!!!

Amy cancy

Cosmo goodies from Seattle – from  amazing Amy!!! Thank you!!!! It put a huge smile  on my face, and I’m heading down to my scrap room NOOOOW!!!!

I’ll be back tomorrow with new fab releases from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!!! I hope you check back then!!!!

Tesa

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous cards!

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful cards, Tesa! I love that cute bird!
And what a lucky girl you are, with this awesome goodies you got from Amy!
Now, how about a layout?.... I miss your layouts, girl!
I'm happy for you that this lousy week had passed and TGIF!
Have a splendid weekend, girlfriend!

Maritha said...

Skriver bara.... supersnyggt!!
Kram

Rose said...

fab cards and i love the little birdie :)
way to go wining Amy's goodies :)

yyam said...

These are awesome cards! I love the pops of red! :)

Always lovely to get happy mail! Yay! Incidentally, I got some from Amy yesterday too! :)

sussies said...

Jättesnyggt Tesa o underbar skiss!

Undrar hur det blir med swappen fortsättningsvis?

Ha en fin helg o scrappa lugnt!
Kram Suss

~amy~ said...

Good grief woman...your cards are spectacular as always...that bird is soooo stinkin' CUTE!!!! yeah...for the goodies getting to you...can't wait to see whatcha do with them:)

annieambriel said...

Gorgeous cards Tesa... I love the birdie.. so adorably cute :)
Wonderful happy mail :)

Scrapaddict said...

Oh my! I don't know which card I like better both are just adorable! Great goodies you received too!