12/29/2010

I’m LATE!!!

Wednesday already!?! Well, that means I’m a day late with this – like so many times before. Anyway, I did this card for CASE studies and it’s a lift of this card by  amazing Nina Bracket.  I loved her resist background with a die cut on top, so that is what I lifted.
Spread your wings lila All stamps are from Prickley Pear. The background, Harlequin Cube, is clear embossed and then I went over it with some distress ink. The bird and sentiment is from the Build a Bird set.

The design is based on CPS sketch #164. I loved this week's challenge - to choose ones personal favorite sketch from the past year. So many great sketches, but I finally ended up witht his one, which I flipped.


Back to work. Have a lovely day!
Tesa

14 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What alovely birds card. Hugs Marja

Anonymous said...

Jättefina färger och så fint med pärlorna...
Kram

Petra said...

Sååå fint, och texten passar så bra till. Härliga färger.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee that bird and the PURPLE!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

sooo beautiful...you make purple look soooo good!

aunt25 said...

what a gorgeous card!

Cath. said...

Riktigt riktigt snyggt! Och lila är så fint!
Kramar!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love all the wonderful layers, especially the pearls and flower accent! Thanks for joining our review week at CPS! ♥♥♥

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome card! I love the stamps, the distressing and the stitching.
I also love that border punch.
And purple???? I thought you're not for that color... LOL
Love it!

Rose said...

this is so pretty and i love that bird :)

Sara_80 said...

Vilket fint kort! :)
Gott Nytt År! Vi ses i Karlstd i Mars! :)

Kram Sara

annieambriel said...

This is such a pretty card. Purple is so hard to do :)

Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

Happy New Year :)

Lisa-olsi said...

Jättesnyggt kort!
Gott nytt år!
Kram :)

essemia said...

GOTT NYTT ÅR Tesa. Hoppas du får en fin helg.
Kram Elzie