12/06/2010

Hello Sunshine

Today’s card is really simple and was a real quick fix, but I love how it came out. It’s much thanks to a) fabbie papers (looooove the Parisian Anthology line) and b) the CASE Study Challenge that each and every week provides an astonishing card to lift. So a lift it is – of THIS card by Nina Bracket.

Hello SunshineThis is one of the cards for my weekly blog post over at Scrap-Perra. More info (in Swedish) can be found there. I’m off for work and I wish you all a lovely Monday!

Tesa

8 comments:

Maritha said...

Verkligen ett vinterkort, mycket vackert och stilrent.
Kram

Petra said...

Oh, så vackert.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that vintage looking lace and the PURPLE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Chris said...

Love how you took the idea and broke from the Christmas theme...this is beautiful! I'm so glad you could join the CASE study challenge this week - I'm so excited to be their sponsor!

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Beautiful!

annieambriel said...

Such a beautiful gorgeous card. The colours are amazing :)

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous Tesa!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You're VERY welcome, girl :) I LOVE it when you play with us, as I know that we're up for some eye candy! This time it's no different - your card a stunner!!
I'm so glad that you took the time to participate in our challenge this week! xxx