11/01/2010

Some cards

Hi! I have a couple of cards to share today. First up is this week’s Super Sketchy Sunday card for 365 cards. It’s a Halloween birthday card with papers from Nikki Sivils that I got from sweet Julie some time ago. (I wasn’t able to use the buttons, I need to hoard them a little bit longer before I can part from them)

Grattis HannahThe cute dog is from The Rubber Café and he will be a Halloween favorite for a loooong time. Totally sweet! LOL! And here is the sketch for this week:

I hope you want to play with us!!! Go check out the 365 cards’ blog HERE.

Next card is a super quick birthday card with some lovely Cosmo Cricket papers. I lifted this week’s Case Study card by Barbara Anders.

Grattis Hannah It’s really simple, but I love how it came out. :):):) And lastly, the card I made with Väntan på Tomten papers from Pion Design for Svensk Scrapbooking’s blog. Isn’t the blue background paper totally wonderful???

Pion design julkort

I’ll be back tomorrow with a Christmas basket filled with some simple gifts I made for my Monday blogpost over at  Scrap-Perra’s.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

12 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Oh loving all your cards today, especially the case study one.

li-bee-ti said...

My dear, what a blast! All your cards are fabie, but I loved mostly the CASE one!

Irena said...

Hi Tesa :)
Sorry that I don't have time to visit your blog more often.
Your last works are great and very beautiful.
I wish you all the best!
Hugs
Irena

AnnikaS said...

Underbara alster allihop! Favoriten blev grattiskortet, gillar upplägget, papperen och färgerna.
kram Annika

Maritha said...

Sä läckra alla tre men jag gillar "hundkortet" bäst!
Kram

Cath. said...

Du gör så fina kort. Gillar alla men mycket gillar jag din julekrans. Liftvaring där! Kramar!

annieambriel said...

these cards are just super :) The haloween is so so cute.. i love that the doggile is participating in it hahah.. Gosh I miss SSS...

love all your other cheery cards.. esp the wreath is just beautiful.

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful cards! Wonderful colors and designs! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

~amy~ said...

such fabulously festive cards Tesa!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS Tesa!! I love love love love love your wreath...and I am sooooooooo hoping you will send me your Nikki Sivils card... I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to showcase it on Nikki's blog later this month... IT IS AMAZING!!! And I know what you mean about those buttons... I loveeeeeeeeeee them sooooooooooo much!!!! Ohhhhh and if you send me the card (please??? hehehehe!)... my addy is bmwgirl@cox.net :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

They are all GORGEOUS, Tesa!! Thank you for playing! xxx

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Gorgeous cards, Tesa! Love your whole blog & your scrap pages are awesome! I just started digi scrapping this year. Thanks so much for visintg me & leaving such a sweet comment!