10/22/2010

TGIF!

I’m so happy to wake up to FRIDAY! YAY! This week has been busy, and after today’s seminar I say the work week is over. And I’ll actually go home and make a card!!! Yihaaa! And take a tour round blog land which has been sadly neglected lately!

I do have a layout to share, a page using my favorite Christmas line of paper – Holly and Angles by Riddersholm Design.

Favorit i adventstidBeautiful warm colors and lovely patterns and perfect for this layout about my favorite Christmas decoration. Now when the days are getting shorter and the darkness is surrounding us, I long for the day I can finally put it in my window to light up my life. It’s only a month away!!! I’ve played some with mist and stamping. The stamps used, dotted circle and coffee stains are both favorites from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. 

Here is a quick card for CASE study. This week we're inspired by amazing Barbara Anders.

Kramar

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your Friday!!!!

Tesa

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a pretty card, I love pink. And wonderful LO!!! :) :) :)

li-bee-ti said...

I'm totally inlove with your black matting! How on earth you manage to make it so precise and thin????
I love this lo! I love the warm colors and boy! that misting!!! love it.
Your card is so elegant and delicate. Great dp and your bow is excellent as always!
I'm so happy you posted these lovely creations of yours! I miss seeing your great posts...
Have a quick working day, and a great weekend!

A'laEmmeli said...

Hejsan! Åh så mycket fint du skapar fram hela tiden, man blir ju alldeles till sig! Kram Emmeli PS. du har något i min blogg att hämta! ;)

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

both your layout and your card are absolutely stunning. You always make it look so effortless.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! That lo and the card are AMAZING Tesa!! WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWW! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors...and your attention to detail always AMAZES me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

AnnikaS said...

Så himla fint ditt kort är, snyggt fotat dessutom! Du har ett speciellt öga för detaljer som jag gillar. Layouten är stämningsfull och får mig att längta till advent och jul.

Vill önska dig oxå en riktigt skön helg!
kram Annika

essemia said...

Vilken fin lo. Så härliga färger och bilden säger ju allt!
Hoppas du får en bra helg.
Kram Elzie

Caroline said...

Snyggt som vanligt! Gillar ringarna & pärlorna, verkligen ordnat & kaos i samspel =)
& bården i kortet under är ju to die for. Verkligen snygg!

Libby Hickson said...

Gorgeous layout - the black really makes it pop!

Sue Kohler said...

Marvellous Tesa! what a fabulous mix of colours and layout, love the butterfly!Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Such a lovely pink, girly card! I love how you made it tall & narrow too :) Thanks for playing!! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty! Love that mix of dps with the black and the MS border punch. And that ribbon is darling! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study Challenges!